Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"I will"

“Fat” Tuesday, February 21, 2012 (6:38 a.m.)

Beloved Father, Blessed Son, Comforting Holy Spirit,

Good morning. Hi. Hello. Yesterday I left here singing He has made me glad! He has made me glad! I will rejoice for He has made me glad, glad, glad… And I thought about that all day long.

I thought of the intentionality [the fact of being deliberate or purposive] of the phrase “I will”. This morning I ask that You would teach me so much more about the power behind those two words.

There appears to be no end to the number of times these two words are used together in Your Word. Over a hundred in one version. Close to two thousand in another. Sometimes it’s You declaring what You will be doing. In other verses it’s the intentions of Your people.

Beloved, Blessed, Holy Three-In-One, I am asking [as we are told to do in Matthew 7:7 J] that You would teach, encourage, enable, empower me to become an intentionally glad person. For the next forty days, let my automatic response to You be, “I will”.

Psalm 92:4, “For You Lord have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.” You have made me glad! You have made me glad! I will rejoice for You have made me glad

Thank You Blessed Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Keep me looking to each part of all You are for the power and the strength to become all that You have designed me to be. A glad woman who intentionally comes before You declaring, “I will”.

Oh for the joy of being Yours! Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(283 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment