Sunday, January 29, 2012

♫Stronger♫

Sunday, January 29, 2012 (6:15 a.m.)

Beloved Jesus,

Thank You. I knew the song as soon as I saw it last night at church. I recognized it again this morning. I didn’t find it right away, but with just a little bit of stick-to-itiveness here it is. Thank You Jesus. Yes. Thank You for all You have for me to learn this day.

There is love that came for us Humbled to a sinner’s cross You broke my shame and sinfulness You rose again victorious These are such strong, rich words!

Faithfulness none can deny Through the storm and through the fire There is Truth that sets me free Jesus Christ who lives in me Blessed, Beloved Jesus, thank You so very much for living here in me!

You are stronger, You are stronger Sin is broken, You have saved me It is written, Christ is risen Jesus You are Lord of all Most dear and blessed Savior, I need this to be my theme song!

I have used the tendency to give up and quit my whole life. It comes very readily and natural for me. I have attempted to build strength on my own in this. But it’s YOU that holds the key here!

No beginning and no end You’re my hope and my defense You came to seek and save the lost You paid it all upon the cross These are truths I choose to believe. Every single moment of every single day I have choices. Too often I choose whatever seems easiest at the time. Jesus, thank You that You continually come to my aid, to teach me.

You are stronger, You are stronger Sin is broken, You have saved me It is written, Christ is risen Jesus You are Lord of all There is so much Truth here. Let me not only learn it Blessed Jesus, let me live it as well.

So let Your name be lifted higher Be lifted higher, be lifted higher So let Your name be lifted higher… All because You are stronger… Yes Blessed Jesus, let me fully and truly live believing this, this day and always! Thank You for Who You Are and all You do. Thank You. Bless You. Praise You. Love You. Amen.

(378 words ~ 6:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment