Wednesday, January 11, 2012

many tears

Monday, January 9, 2012 (7:15 a.m.)

Blessed Lord Jesus,

Thank You. Many tears have fallen the past few days. All of them music related. Just now as I awoke remembering what started it all, I have again substituted You as the protagonist.

Thank You Jesus that I get to see You in so many different places in my life. I love when I come here thinking I know what direction we’re heading, only to have my mind changed by the use of a certain word or two.

One minute I’m singing I’m everything I am Because You loved me and the very next thing I know I’m back in high school with Many a tear has to fall Thank You Jesus that life with You is so much more like the first song than the second.

Thank You that love with You is NEVER a game. There’s never a time that my future has to look dim. Even though memories can instantaneously be sparked by a musical note or two, it doesn’t mean the words are true.

Thank You Jesus that You are true. Your Word is Truth. Through all these years You HAVE stood by me. There is Truth You’ve made me see. You’ve brought joy into my life. And You’ve truly made a lot of wrong into right.

You’ve made a lot of dreams come true. I have found a lot of love in You. You’re the One who’s held me up and never let me fall. You ARE the One who sees me through it all!

Jesus, You have shown me through the years what it is like to be truly loved. Just even thinking about what all this particular song stirs in me, I am once again experiencing many tears.

Thank You Jesus for that time almost nineteen years ago in a hospital meeting room that I was given strength when I was weak. A voice when I couldn’t speak. You gave me eyes when I couldn’t see. Through all this time, You have seen the best there is in me.

You truly lifted me up when I couldn’t reach. Gave me faith ‘cause You believed. I am everything I am Because You love me!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 (7:59 a.m.)

I kept thinking I would come right back and finish this. It’s sad for me when I put time with You at the bottom of a list instead of up at the very top where You so rightfully belong.

Jesus, I love You. Really, truly love You. As much as this song continues speaking to me through all these years, it’s Your WORD I want to focus on this morning. Thank You for calling me to switch gears here. I love You Lord. I’ll be back soon on a new page. Amen.

(466 words ~ 8:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment