Sunday, January 15, 2012

A, B, C

Sunday, January 15, 2012 (7:58 a.m.)

Awesome Father God,

Blessed Lord Jesus, Comforting Holy Spirit, thank You! Thank You for the spirit of joy and thankfulness with which to arise.

Thank You for thoughts of forgiveness and thankfulness. Thank You for all that You are. All that You do.

Thank You for safe travels and lessons learned. Thank You for awaking times of 3, 4, 5, 6 and a period of deep, sound sleep until just now. Thank You for bizarrely detailed dreams. Dreams filled with action, hope, boundaries and forgiveness. Forgiveness sought, received and offered.

(10:37 a.m.)

Reading Your Word about forgiveness (Psalm 103; Psalm 65:3; Matthew 18:23-35) I truly feel as though I am basking in the light of Your glory

Last night we were blessed to be able to attend our worship service at church. Walking in to the strains of asking You to Open the eyes of my heart, Lord Open the eyes of my heart I want to see You I believe I did see You in my dreams this morning. There is still that ever-present sense of our all-encompassing need of forgiveness.

As I sit here in Your presence asking for a system of forgiveness as simple as the A, B, C’s with which I began this much earlier, “Always Be Caring” came to mind. Looking at the thesaurus and following some of the words to even more meanings, I found 'caring' led to 'compassionate', which pointed to 'charitable' and finally to 'forgiving'.

That is my prayer to You this morning Awesome Father God, Blessed Lord Jesus, Comforting Holy Spirit. Make it so I will “Always Be Caring”. There is such life and joy to be found in forgiveness. Work in me that I will much more readily practice it.

I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(302 words ~ 11:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment