Monday, January 30, 2012

anticipating joy

Monday, January 30, 2012 (11:13 p.m.)

Most Glorious, Awesome God and Father,

I had some good sleep and I’m asking that You will provide me some more. Thank You for this opportunity just to come and say, “Thank You.”

Thank You for rest. Thank You for hope. Thank You for love. And anticipated joy. Mm. What a thought. Anticipating joy!

Isaiah (65:16-18) quotes You as saying, “Pay close attention now: I’m creating new heavens and a new earth. All the troubles, chaos, and pain are things of the past, to be forgotten. Look ahead with joy. Anticipate what I’m creating: I’ll create Jerusalem as sheer joy, create my people as pure delight.”

As I get ready to go back to sleep Blessed Father God, I ask that You would prepare my heart, soul, mind and strength for such a place as this. What a privilege! To anticipate such joy. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

(157 words ~ 11:36 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment