Monday, January 16, 2012

"BENIGN!"

Monday, January 16, 2012 (4:28 p.m.)

Yea God!

Thank You Blessed Jesus. The wonderful, awesome word for today is, “BENIGN!”

How I thank You for the conscientious spirit of an extremely kind doctor. Thank You for this woman who would take time out of her day to email me the test results of a suspicious “wisdom” spot on my arm.

Jesus, how I thank and praise You for the wherewithal to turn to You with my concerns. Thank You for the insurance resources we have that enabled me to have the biopsy that ruled out any reason for further treatment.

Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. Talk about the Supreme Trifecta! Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Oh, and yes. The husband said to say thanks for him as well. Thanks! I love You. Amen.

(141 words ~ 4:38 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment