Monday, January 16, 2012

♫Sing Praise♫

Monday, January 16, 2012 (7:01 a.m.)

Awesome Father God,

What do You have planned for us today? How do I proceed? Where do I start? With praise.

Thank You Father. It was a relatively quick find. I started out thinking “with praise” and ended up with Sing Praise which led me straight to Michael W. Smith and Forever God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever… Forever Sing praise, sing praise

Yes Lord. Let me sing praise to You this day. Turning to Your Word I find three verses right off the bat, which speak to this very thing. Psalm 47:1; Psalm 147:1 and Isaiah 12:5. Each tells of the importance of praising You. And the very next thing I know I’m singing out Holy is the Lord God Almighty The earth is filled with His glory… And together we sing Everyone sing

Awesome, Blessed Father God, as I consider all there is for which to praise You, how I ask that You would continue Your work in our lives. Keep removing those things that are of little to no benefit for us. Fill and replenish us with what You know we need to live healthy, nourished lives.

We stand and lift up our hands For the joy of the Lord is our strength We bow down and worship Him now How great, how awesome is He And together we sing Everyone sing Ah, yes Lord God. Keep us singing to and for You this day.

I love You so much. Thank You. Amen.

(260 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment