Tuesday, January 11, 2011

trustworthy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (6:24 a.m.)

Most Awesome, Blessed Lord God,

You are amazing. Wonderful. Phenomenal. Holy. Worthy. Did I mention wonderful?

Lord, how I thank You for being such an awesome, amazing God. You do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. You are trustworthy: “able to be relied on as honest or truthful”.

(7:28 a.m.)

Oh yes Dearest Lord, You are indeed trustworthy. For over an hour I’ve gone from one translation to another reading Titus 3:4-8 for better understanding. I’ve also gone outdoors and come back in several times while partaking in Your glorious sunrise.

Lord, I truly am speechless to Your majesty this morning. I think of You. I read and meditate on Your Word. I reflect on Your kindness. And I truly am in awe of You.

Thank You for Your foresight Lord. Thank You for the love You knew we would need. Thank You for the truth You promised we would get to know and the freedom that would come from it (John 8:32). I read Your Word Dearest Lord. I look around. I bask in the truth of all You have done for us. All that we could not do for ourselves. Lord, I am humbled and in awe of You.

I look to Your Word and truly become agog (excited and eager to tell). All the thoughts in my head and my heart just want to blurt themselves out at once. With no rhyme nor reason. Just a heart full of worship and praise.

Lord, how I thank You that You alone are trustworthy. Able to be relied on as honest and truthful. Your Word is trustworthy. I can stand and depend on it. Thank You Lord.

Thank You that as I get excited about all You have for us to experience in this life here and the next with You I want desperately to share Your trustworthiness with others. Lord, teach me how to do that. Without overwhelming and saying too much, give me the words, the tone, the attitude to speak Your truth in love (Ephesians 4:15).

I love You so very much Dearest Lord. Thank You for showing Yourself to be trustworthy. Thank You for giving me eyes to see and faith to believe Your trustworthiness. Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.

(388 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment