Wednesday, January 19, 2011

?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 (6:13 a.m.)

Blessed God,

Prison? Prisoner? Truth? Justice? Freedom? What exactly do You want to speak with me about this day?

The dream I just had was so vivid. There was so much detail. We were at my grandma’s house. There were many different types of guns which led to a shooting. And my mom was going to take full responsibility. She was setting it all up so that everything pointed to her as having done it. I was going along with it. Until we were alone together in the kitchen and I realized she would be going away and I would never be able to touch her or hold her again. We hugged tightly as I cried and wouldn’t let her go. I kept telling her, “No. Mama. You can’t do this. There has to be another way.”

Lord, I don’t put a lot of stock in finding the meaning of dreams. I’m just wondering if there is something in all this You want me to know today?

Last night as I went to sleep, I thought about looking at Peter’s first letter again this morning. Right now that seems like a good idea.

(7:13 a.m.)

Reading around in Your Word Lord, I still don’t know what You would have me practice today. Is it love? Truth? Sacrifice?

I love You Lord. My thoughts are disjointed. I don’t want to put more emphasis on a dream than I ought. I come to You eager and excited to tell of Your love. Your peace. Your grace. Your joy. Guide me in it all today Blessed Lord.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Amen.

(284 words ~ 7:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment