Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day of Epiphany

Thursday, January 6, 2011 (8:22 a.m.)

Loving Lord,

Blessed Lord, Sweetest Lord.

(9:41 a.m.)

I practically got lost while looking for information about today being the Day of Epiphany and what all that really means.

(10:12 a.m.)

There is way too much to look at. Far too many traditions, thoughts and ideas. Lord, guide me in the direction that You would have me take this day. Keep my focus on You. Let me love and share You in the way You most want to be loved and shared.

Provide for me exactly what it is You know I need. And let me share it all with others ~ honestly, openly, willingly. I love You Lord. Thank You that I am so loved by You (John 3:16).

Help me use the blessings You so freely give to me equally as freely. Help me give Lord. Mm. Just as the Wise Men came to worship and adore You with gifts Lord, let my life be a gift to You. Freely given to and for You. I love You Lord. Use me this day as an instrument of Your love. Thank You. Amen.

(190 words ~ 10:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment