Monday, February 22, 2010

ordained

Sunday, February 21, 2010 (6:40ish)

Mom’s Family Room – Daddy’s Place

Good “ordination” Sunday Lord,

Yes ~ ordained. As in, son-in-law being today! Set apart. Set aside. Those words describe holy. Without a concordance of any kind right now, Lord I ask You to guide and direct my walk through Your Word this morning. Your Word where we find treasures untold. Your Word which gives us hope and helps to set Your tone for our day.

This morning I turn to Psalm 37:3-6 asking Lord that You would truly manifest Your Word in my heart, my mind and my soul. “Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the Lord and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of Your heart. Commit Your Way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.”

Oh most dear and Holy God. Oh that we would each take our lives in You so seriously. Oh that we would TRULY trust in You and put You FIRST!

I love You so much Dear Lord. Help me love You better. Thank You for all You are and all You do. Continue Your holy work in each of us, making us all the children of Your heart’s desire. It’s in Your Son’s most Holy name I pray. Thank You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 7:30ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment