Saturday, February 20, 2010

infinite

Saturday, February 20, 2010 (5:53 a.m.)

Infinite Lord,

Infinite? Infinite! Limitless, endless, impossible to measure or calculate, boundless, never-ending. Yes Lord. Indeed. You ARE infinite.

Psalm 147:5 (NKJV) “Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.”

What a delight You are Dear Lord! I get to read this entire chapter in three different variations and take something wonderful from each.

Starting with verse one in The Message. “Hallelujah! It’s a good thing to sing praise to our God; praise is beautiful, praise is fitting.” And just like that. Over in the Psalty Bible is a song based on verse four. On a starry night we sing His praises, Sing His praises loud and strong

Oh Most Holy, Infinite Lord, how I thank You for this opportunity to sit before You, considering all that You are and all that You do.

Lord, I read and believe that You are great. Powerful. Your understanding is without limit. And I am amazed that through it all Your “joy is in those who reverence Him, those who expect Him to be loving and kind.” (v.11)

Thank You Lord that I get to be counted as one such as this. Thank You for loving me so that I can in turn love You, myself and others as You would have me love. Infinitely!

Oh most infinite Lord. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(232 words ~ 6:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment