Wednesday, July 31, 2024

presence/presents

 Wednesday, July 31, 2024 (6:15 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for Your presence. Presents. Gifts. Blessings. You work in wondrously mysterious ways. And I am grateful for who and all You are.


Thank You for the ways You lead and guide Your followers. Thank You that You love each of us more than we could ever begin to comprehend.


This morning I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your fine good work in purifying my thoughts, words and actions into those that are pleasing to You. You are SUCH ♪a Good Good Father♪ And I am absolutely thrilled, blessed and delighted to be ♪loved by You… You are perfect in all of Your ways♪


Thank You Father for being so good. Great, glorious, gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). Kind. Loving. Giving. And forgiving. 


Use me today. Exactly as You alone know is best. Glorifying and enjoying You. Sharing You freely with others. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You Lord. Praise You. Amen.

(167 words ~ 6:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment