Sunday, July 14, 2024

God's Spirit

 Sunday, July 14, 2024 (7:14 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! Every new day I get to say “thank You” to You is a good new day. Thank You!


Continuing looking to You for strength, I keep finding songs of Your loving faithfulness. First came ♪Forever God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever♪


Followed quickly by the reminder that ♪God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see You will make a way for me You will be my guide Hold me closely to Your side With love and strength for each new day You will make for me♪


Thank You for Your Truth and promises Dearest Lord. I look to You to keep me faithful to Your call on my life. I want to be the woman You created me to be. Loving. Kind. Peaceful. Joyful. Patient. Good. Gentle. Faithful. And strong spirited (Galatians 5:22-23a).


Mm. Just look how EasyEnglish Bible spells out these favored verses. “But God’s Spirit causes us to live in a different way. We love other people. We are happy and we have peace in our minds. We are patient, kind and good. People can trust us to do what is right. We respect other people and we rule ourselves properly. God’s Spirit helps us to live in that way. There is no law that says these things are wrong.”


Thank You Father. Keep me faithfully following Your lead this day. The one You’ve made, that I will rejoice and be glad in (Psalm 118:24). I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(290 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment