Saturday, July 27, 2024

all mercy and grace

 Saturday, July 27, 2024 (5:32 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You again. Restful sleep. Pleasant thoughts. Joy. You. Thank You Father. Thank You. Thank You God.


It’s You working in and with and by and through and for me all these years that enables and empowers me to be grateful. Caring. Kind. Standing safe and secure in Your love for each of us.


Thank You for every smile that comes to me. Reminding me of Your goodness. Your grace. Your glorious greatness (Psalm 145:5-8).


I’m not sure I’ve read these verses in The Message before. Thank You for the various ways Your Word is presented to us. 

 

“Your beauty and splendor have everyone talking; I compose songs on Your wonder. Your marvelous doings are headline news; I could write a book full of the details of Your greatness. The fame of Your goodness spreads across the country; Your righteousness is on everyone’s lips. GOD is all mercy and grace - not quick to anger, is rich in love.”


Mm. Yes! All mercy and grace - not quick to anger. Rich in love. Definitely a worthy aspiration! Continue Your work in me I ask (Matthew 7:7). I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You.


Do all You must that I will keep growing in You. Your mercy. And grace. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(224 words ~ 6:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment