Friday, July 19, 2024

getting started

 Friday, July 19, 2024 (4:46 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m asking You to bless me and keep me. Make Your face shine upon me. Turn Your face toward me. Smile. And give me Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26).


Father God, I love You. I need, trust and want You. There are challenges going on all around us. Situations and circumstances over which we have no control. You do. I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to make us ready, willing and able to follow Your lead, guidance and direction through them all. 


I woke up with notes of one song and quickly followed it to a completely different one. If it matters to You, I’m asking You to bring it to me.


No sooner asked than answered. Titled with the only two words I had as my take away. ♪Getting Started♪ by Jeremy Camp.


Lord, thank You for the ways You lead us. Again I ask You to keep me following You. I believe You to be the amazing God and Father many claim You to be. Do all You must that others see You in, with, by, through and for me.


Thank You for who and all You are. Use me to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(205 words ~ 5:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment