Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Yes, please.

 Wednesday, July 3, 2024 (6:05 a.m.)

Yes, please.


It’s a far cry from my “No thank You” of yesterday.


Thank You God. Thank You for whatever song is singing within that is reminding me that ♪FOREVER God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever♪


That one just started. What about the one from earlier.♪…Jesus Christ the Son♪


BINGO! Very first find.


♪Our Father everlasting The all-creating One God Almighty Through Your Holy Spirit Conceiving Christ the Son…I believe in God our Father I believe in Christ the Son I believe in the Holy Spirit Our God is three in One I believe in the resurrection That we will rise again For I believe in the name of Jesus♪


Thank You Father. Keep me strong in Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) today Dear Lord. “Pray[ing] at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit” (v. 18). Keep me alert to Your presence. Ever aware of the attacks from the devil (1 Peter 5:8).


Yes, please! I want to take “a firm stand against him, and be strong in my faith” (v. 9). “In His kindness God called us to His eternal glory by means of Jesus Christ. After we have suffered a little while, He will restore, support, and strengthen us, and place us on a firm foundation. All power is His forever and ever. Amen” (10-11).


The Life Recovery Bible comment tells us, “5:10-11 God’s promise to us when we fall down or are suffering is that He will restore us, set us in a good and secure place, and use the difficulties we have been through to make us stronger than ever! It is this hope that gives us the courage to persevere in our journey of recovery.” To which I say, Yes, please!


Yes please Lord. ♪To Your will and to Your way I’ll say, “Yes, Lord, yes” I will trust You and obey When Your Spirit speaks to me With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be, Yes, Lord, yes”♪


Do all You must to make this so Dearest God. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(377 words ~ 7:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment