Saturday, July 6, 2024

perfect provision

 Saturday, July 6, 2024 (12:36 p.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,


Thank You! You provide for us SO perfectly.


We get to trust You. What an honor and a privilege.


Not knowing what we’re doing. Learning new things. Practicing HARD things. Like accepting what we believe to be a premature death.


Thank You Father that You’ve got us. Every single aspect of all our circumstances. Wondering how I will refer to our impending loss, YOU provided the PERFECT Truth!


John 14:2-3. The Message. “There is plenty of room for you in my Father’s home. If this weren’t so, would I have told you that I’m on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I’m on my way to get your room ready, I’ll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I’m taking.”


Father, this is a man who LOVED to travel! Take him safely from us into Your very presence. We love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You know is best. Provide for him the most glorious “early check-in” he’s ever experienced. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(199 words ~ 1:04 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment