Sunday, July 28, 2024

our every need

 Sunday, July 28, 2024 (7:50 a.m.)

Blessed God,


How I thank You. You provide our every need (Philippians 4:19).


Oh most dear and blessed God, how grateful I am for Your reminders. Through smiles and songs. Scriptures and stories. YOU are our ever faithful Provider (Lamentations 3:22-23). Thank You that You are.


I want very much to work with You in the yard today. Overgrowth prevails. Not even knowing where to begin is an issue. This is why I bring it all to You first. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Requesting guidance. Clarity. A plan. YOUR plan, not mine.


I love You, Lord. I need, trust and want You. Work in, with, by, through and for me that I serve and represent You well this day. The one You have made. Empower and enable me in being glad in it (Psalm 118:24).


Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(156 words ~ 8:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment