Monday, July 29, 2024

And then some!

 Monday, July 29, 2024 (7:55 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed Holy, Loving God,


Thank You! More sleep was provided. 6 hours. And then another 2 1/2. Complete with a remembered dream. With the essence of a very much loved one. Thank You Father. Thank You Son. Thank You Holy Spirit.


I sought Your guidance and leadership for my quest in the yard yesterday. You delivered. And then some!


You provided me music to feed my soul. And a few very special tears. Reminding me of the love and respect two of Your children chose to have for one another. Father God, how we thank You for those decisions to work through the really hard times to get to points of understanding and compromise.


You are indeed ♪A Good, Good Father It’s who You are… And I’m loved by You It’s who I am…♪ Thank You that You are all that You are.


Today I ask (Matthew 7:7) Paul’s Final Greetings to the church at Corinth would apply to me as well. 2 Corinthians 13:11-14. “Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with You.


“Greet each other with Christian love. All of God’s people here send you their greetings.


“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”


Yes please Father. All of that. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(280 words ~ 8:17 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment