Friday, July 5, 2024

life everlasting

 Thursday, July 4, 2024 (5:38 a.m.)

Thank You Father.


Waking up with music in my mind is so much better than “No.” ♪Worthy is Your name, Jesus You deserve the praise Worthy is Your name♪ Yes! Worthy is Your name. You DO deserve the praise. Thank you for Who and all You are.


And then came this perfectly timed ode to my very dear husband. ♪I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)♪ Interesting how I’ve never paid much attention to these lyrics before.


♪You were tired and you want to be free My love is growing stronger, as you become a habit to me Ooh, I’ve been loving you too long I don’t want to stop now♪ Father thank Yo for the opportunities You have provided us to share our hearts with one another.


♪With you my life has been so wonderful I can’t stop now… I love you, I love you I love you with all of my heart And I can’t stop now♪


Thank You Father that Jesus came to conquer death. Because of His willingness to live a sinless life, His triumph over death provides us eternal life with You. Yes. Life everlasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment