Friday, July 26, 2024

follow You

 Friday, July 26, 2024 (7:01 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m looking to You. Lots of thoughts. Many options. Wanting Your lead. And the willingness to follow You.


Mm. Yes, Lord. I want to follow You.


Thank You for the smiles that keep coming. And the song as well.


♪Love Him, I love Him, I love Him And where He goes I’ll follow, I’ll follow, I’ll follow I Will Follow Him Follow Him wherever He may go There isn’t an ocean too deep A mountain so high it can keep, keep me away Away from my love♪


Thank You Father for the desire to follow You! Thank You for the reminders we discover as we turn to and trust You.


It’s in You, by You, through You, with You, for You that we grow. In courage. Devotion. Contentment. Humility. Confidence. Obedience (Elizabeth George). Thank You Lord.


This morning I am feeling reflective. Reticent. Reluctant. I look to You to make me ready. Eager. Agog. In Your time. Not mine.


And here You are, providing my need for You. Micah 6:8. The Message. “But He’s already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It’s quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don’t take yourself too seriously - take God seriously.”


Yes please Lord. I love, need, trust and want You. Work in, with, by, through and for me that I will TRULY ♪follow YOU wherever You may go♪ Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(263 words ~ 7:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment