Saturday, July 13, 2024

"put paid to"

 Saturday, July 13, 2024 (5:07 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You!


I love learning new to me words and phrases. Following origins for the song ♪The Mighty Quinn♪ I came across “put paid to.” Another one of those things I never knew I didn’t know.


Thank You for being with me in every single thing I am learning to do. Differently. On my own. Putting paid to some things. Opening doors to others.


Father, You are a good, good God. And I am grateful to love, need, trust and want You.


Be in, with, by, through and for me as I go out into another new day. Rejoicing and being glad. And learning more new things. I love You Lord. Thank You. Amen.


(124 words ~ 6:14 a.m.)


Thank You for this extra thought just now. Jesus "put paid to" death when He said, "It is finished" (John 19:30). Thank You for speaking to and teaching me Lord. I love You. Amen.

(6:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment