Sunday, July 21, 2024

More...

 Sunday, July 21, 2024 (5:47 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for more! More sleep. And rest. More reading. More singing. More songs. More gratitude. Especially the gratitude Lord.


Thank You Father for giving us so much more than we could ever hope or ask for. In fact, Your Word spells it out for us so clearly.


“Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope” (Ephesians 3:20). Thank You that You do Lord. Thank You that You ARE Lord!


Use me today exactly as You alone know is best. Do all You know is necessary that I will represent You well.


I love You Lord. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Thank You for all the blessings You provide. Make me all the more aware of them as they come. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(161 words ~ 6:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment