Friday, February 16, 2024

the God who knows

 Friday, February 16, 2023 (5:07 a.m.)

Thank You God.

(5:40 a.m.)


First words this morning were I love You Lord. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Following that was thanking You for being the God who knows.


Yes, Father. Thank You for being the God who knows all. Everything.


You have examined our hearts. And know everything about us (Psalm 139:1). Thank You that You do.


Mm, yes. Thank You Lord. Reading this precious psalm reminds me how blessed we truly are to be Yours. Never able to escape from Your Spirit and Your presence (v. 7).


You know us. You see us (3). You go before us and You follow us (5). “Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!” (6).


(6:21 a.m.)


So often I “thank You for making me so wonderfully complex” (14a) and leave it there. Here I continue. Acknowledging Your marvelous workmanship (14b).


Various versions for the ending of this verse are presented differently. Most express our knowing of Your wonderful works. While a few (Modern English Version, New English Translation) point to You as the One who knows us completely. Thank You that all are true.


I depend on You Dearest Father. And I ask You to “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends You, and lead me along the path of everlasting life” (vs. 23-24).


Yes. Oh yes. Search me Dear Lord. Know me. Lead me. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(283 words ~ 6:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment