Sunday, February 18, 2024

And thank You.

 Sunday, February 18, 2024 (5:46 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. And thank You. Mm, yes. Thank You. For so many things.


Your Word. Music. Truth. Promises. Love. Friendships. Smiles. Joy. Laughter.


Lord God, You are so good. Great. Kind. Giving. Forgiving.


♪Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul… O my God, I trust in Thee; Let me not be afraid ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me♪ (Psalm 25:1-2).


Well this seems new to me. The brief hymn I’ve sung for years isn’t just based on a psalm, it’s the first two verses of the King James Version for Psalm 25. Thank You that we get to learn so much Lord.


Reading these two verses in various translations, I want to know more. Understand more fully.


Lift up my soul. Bring my life. Appeal to You. Offer my life. Lift my inner being. Offer You my heart. Put my trust in the Lord and not be weakened. Put my life in Your hands. Offer myself. Give myself. Turn to You. Offer my prayer. Come before You.


Lord God, thank You so much! The more of Your Word I read, the more I want it to apply to me.


Trust in You. Not be disgraced. Shown the right path. Led and taught by Your Truth. Unfailing love. Faithfulness. Sins not remembered. Thank You, thank You God.


“The LORD is good and does what is right; He shows the proper path to those who go astray” (v. 8).

(8:55 a.m.)


Taking that verse as my cue to reach out to a loved one. I trust You to continue working Your call for me to keep practicing forgiveness. Not taking things personally. Loving as You would have me love.


Do all You must in changing us as You know is necessary. We love You Lord. We need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(322 words ~ 9:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment