Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Everything!

 Tuesday, February 13, 2024 (6:04 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You for Your love. That love which enables and empowers us to love You. Others. And ourselves (Mark 12:30-31). Speak with me more about this please.


Your love. Which truly changes everything.Yes. Everything! Our hearts. Our souls. Our minds. Our strength.


Father I look to You with thanks and praise. Wanting to learn more about Your love. That love which fully encompasses us all.


Psalm 36:7 tells us “How precious is Your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of Your wings.”


Work in, with, by, through and for me Lord. Empowering and enabling me to love as You would have me. Believing that I am Your beloved (1 John 4:7). Knowing how much You love us and putting my trust in Your love (v. 16a).


Yes Lord! You continue reminding me to “stay.” Abide. Live in You. For You are love, “and all who live in love, live in God, and God lives in them” (16b).


“And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect” (17a). Yes please Father. Keep growing and perfecting my love and me. Back into Your image (Genesis 1:27).

(7:36 a.m.)


Thank You for this time to sit and be with You. Stay with me today as I stay in You. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(252 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment