Monday, February 26, 2024

majestic view

 Friday, February 23, 2024 (7:06 a.m.)

Cruising north to San Pedro, CA


Dearest, Holiest, Most Blessed Father God,


Thank You! What a majestic view. Ocean and sky as far as I can see. Colors. Clouds. Textures beyond description.


Majesty Worship His majesty♪


Revelation Song ♪Clothed in rainbows of living color… Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be To You the only wise King Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


Yes! Lord, I sit here truly in awe and wonder. How perfect is the very next line in the song.


♪Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder At the mention of Your Name Jesus, Your Name is power, breath and living water Such a marvelous mystery… And I will adore You♪


Thank You for this quiet opportunity to sit here at Your feet. ♪Just As I Am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me And that Thou bid’s me come to Thee Oh, Lamb of God, I come, I come♪


Psalm 96:6, “Honor and majesty surround Him, strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.”


No comments:

Post a Comment