Tuesday, February 6, 2024

full joy

 Tuesday, February 6, 2024 (5:20 a.m.)

Father God,


Thank You that You are indeed. Father. God. Dear. Blessed. Spirit. Truth. Love. Word of life. Life itself...


Mm, reading in Your Word (Acts 17:24,28; 1 John:1-3) to learn more of all You are leads to singing. ♪Revelation Song♪


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


“We are writing these things so that you may fully share our joy” (1 John 1:4) becomes ♪This Is My Commandment That you love one another That your joy may be full♪


Father, I have no idea what it would be to have full joy. There are absolute moments of enormous joy. Delight. Gladness. Followed by doubt. Uncertainty. Concern.


Thank You that You already have an answer for any hesitation we may develop (John 15:4-11). Remain in You!


Jesus, the true grapevine (John 15:1a). You, His [our] Father, the Gardener (1b). You do the pruning (v.2). We? The remaining. Abiding. Dwelling. Staying united/joined. Continuing. Living in. Growing. Being.


Yes. Yes. Yes!


Abide in You. Stay in You. Be in You. And our joy will be full (John 15:11). Complete. Overflowing. Fulfilled. Wholly mature. Glad aways.


Oh yes Father! Glad always. Wholly mature. Ultimate satisfaction (The Voice). By remaining in Christ. Keep teaching, pruning and growing me.


Thank You that by coming before You ♪Just As I Am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me And that Thou bidst me come to Thee Oh, Lamb of God, I come, I come♪ You bless me with Your Truth.


Psalm 4:7. “You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.” Again, Your Word leads to singing.


♪Sowing in the morning, sowing seeds of kindness… Waiting for the harvest, and the time of reaping We shall come rejoicing, Bringing In the Sheaves


Thank You Father, for time to sit with You. Learning to truly adore and abide in You. That my joy will absolutely be full!


Yes! Thank You. Praise You. Use me as You know is best. Loving, needing, trusting and wanting… YOU! Amen.

(387 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment