Tuesday, February 27, 2024

But the love of the Lord...

 Tuesday, February 27, 2024 (7:10 a.m.)


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


Thank You Father. Singing. Smiling. Hoping. Praying. Wanting. Worshiping. Adoring. Loving. Needing. Trusting. 

(7:53 a.m.)


Lord, thank You for corralling my darting thoughts. Flitting one way and then another. Thinking I would start again in the apostle Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, here I am instead at Psalm 103.


Reminded to “Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name” (v.1) singing immediately begins again.


♪With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings♪


Reading of the good things You do for us (2), Your forgiveness of our sins and healing of our diseases (3) I am grateful to be held by You. Considering Your knowledge of our weaknesses (14) and numbered days on earth (15) strengthens my soul.


Lord God how thankful I am to be Yours. “The wind blows, and we are gone - as though we had never been here. But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear Him” (16-17).


The Passion Translation tells us, “Your endless loves stretches from one eternity to the other, unbroken and unrelenting toward those who fear [read here as: fully esteem and revere] You and those who bow facedown in awe before You.” With the added hope that “Your faithfulness to keep every gracious promise You’ve made passes from parents, to children, to grandchildren, and beyond” (17-18).


Father God, how I thank and praise You. Asking (Matthew 7:7) that You would use me exactly as You alone know is best. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must in empowering and enabling me in following and serving You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(328 words ~ 8:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment