Saturday, February 3, 2024

smiling deeply

 Saturday, February 3, 2024 (6:29 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I spent time judging myself again yesterday. Thank You that You reminded me to stop. 


I was being harsh with my thoughts about my feelings. I do that a lot it seems. Thank You for stopping me. Again! 


Searching and reading more about feelings and judgments and You, I find that I am not alone. Thank You that I’m not.

(7:34 a.m.)


The smile I am experiencing right now goes deep. Many times I sense one in my heart. Or soul. At this very moment, I can tell You my mind is happy. Joyful. Smiling. Thank You Lord. This is You. At work. In me. Undoing a lot of my own distorted thoughts. Beliefs. Judgments.


Father, You are doing a good work in me (Philippians 1:6a). And I am asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) trusting, believing You will continue it until Jesus comes again (v. 6b).


Yes! ♪I will trust, I will trust, I will Trust in You♪ Thank You Father.


Use me exactly as You know is best. Loving, trusting, needing and wanting You. With all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12 :30). And… my neighbors as myself (v. 31).


Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(213 words ~ 8:00 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment