Monday, February 19, 2024

natural instincts

 Monday, February 19, 2024 (4:19 a.m.)

Blessed, Lord God,


Thank You. Again. Thank You. And thank You.


Psalm 91:4

Hebrews 4:12-13


Jeremiah 17:10

(5:26 a.m.)


For weeks now I’ve been intrigued by the live feed of an eagle’s nest in our mountains. Father, I’ve been wondering about my intense interest in these two particular birds of prey and their three eggs.


To say I am fascinated by them is an understatement. Delight comes to mind. As does marvel. Amazement. Wonder.


Yes Lord. All this brought about by their natural instincts to care for their babies. And one another. Thank You for all You provide.


Continue teaching me to care Lord. Listening. Learning. Loving.


Use me. Exactly as you know is best. I love, need, trust and want You as the absolute Lord of my life.


Increase our connection with “the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship with the Holy Spirit” (2 Corinthians 13:14). Reminding us of the importance of ‘being still and knowing that You are God’ (Psalm 46:10).


Develop in us the natural instincts You have provided that we will come to love You, others and ourselves with all our hearts, souls, minds and strengths (Mark 12:30-31). Thank You for Your goodness. Your mercy. Your grace.


Yes. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(227 words ~ 6:37 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment