Thursday, February 8, 2024

salvific

 Thursday, February 8, 2024 (5:05 a.m.)

Dear Lord,


Thank You! There was sleep. Dreams.


And music! Thank You Lord. Yes. Thank You.

(5:27 a.m.)


Thank You for the curiosity that leads me to searching.


Music [♪Miracles♪ by Colton Dixon keeps singing in from yesterday]. Words. The meanings of words.


This one [salvific] just found by me. All because I want to learn more about the word I came across the other day. Fulljoy. Mm, yes. “Full of joy to the brim and bursting over with joy!”


Oh! And this just keeps getting better! The more I search and find, the longer the list of all the things I do not know.


Lord God, thank You for this heart that interests me in other cultures. Wanting to learn more, I read one thing that leads to another.


Thank You Father that You bring my searching back to You. And to Your salvific love.


Salvific. Adjective. Able or intending to provide salvation or redemption. Leading to salvation. With the origin being “late 16th century: from Latin salvificus saving’, from salvus safe’.


That’s Your love for us! SAFE. Able to save and redeem. Thank You Lord.


Keep me curious Father. Seeking. Finding. Learning. Wanting more. Of You. Your love. Protection. Leading. Guidance.


Continue Your work in making me compliant to Your will. Your way.


Directed here to Proverbs 3. Trusting in the LORD Mm, yes. Trusting You. Because Your love for us is salvific. Leading us to fulljoy. Filled to the brim and overflowing.


Again, searching Your Word does not disappoint! Romans 15:13. “I [Paul] pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”


Yes, Father! You provide. You fill. And we overflow. Use us exactly as You know is best. Loving. Sharing. Caring. Worshiping. Glorifying and enJOYing You forever.


Yes! We love need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(339 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment