Friday, February 9, 2024

"Stay!"

One Thing Remains

Sky Rockets in Sight

Stay With Me Stay (Stevie Nicks)

Friday, February 9, 2024 (6:35 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for sleep. Remembered dreams of great detail. Warmth. Music. List making. More sleep. Dreams. And singing. It was all very near exhausting.


Thank You that the biggest take away was one word. “Stay!” Abide. Remain. Lord God, You reminded me of the importance of staying present. With You!

(7:42 a.m.)


Father God, I thank You for the ways You are teaching me. To trust You. To think differently. About the simplest things. To not judge. Myself or others. To stay present. To feel. Forgive. And ultimately find freedom.


Thank You that I do not have to stay bound to any mistakes. Of the past. Present. Or future. My own. Or those of others. I can choose to experience them for what they are. Learning experiences. Practice. Training.


Continue Your work in me Dear Lord. Teaching me to “Stay!” Joined to You (John 15:4a).


‘And You will stay joined to me. No branch can produce fruit alone. It must stay connected to the vine. It is the same with me. I cannot produce fruit alone. I must stay joined to You’ (John 15:4 Easy-to-Read Version).


Yes Father. I want to “Stay!” In and with You.


Use me as You know is best. Loving, needing, trusting and wanting You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(247 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment