Monday, February 12, 2024

Many times

Monday, February 12, 2024 (6:34 a.m.)

♪Breathe On Me Breath of God

Fill me with life anew

That I would love as You would love

And do as You would do


“Stay.”

“Abide in Me” (John 15:4)


Blessed Father, how I thank You. Thoughts of and songs to You lulled me back to sleep. Many times. Thank You Father.


Yes. Thank You. You continue teaching me that I am not alone. Even in the quiet dark of night, “Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4c).


How truly blessed we are to know You. To be so loved by You (John 3:16).


Use us as You know is best. That we would serve as examples of Your goodness. Your grace. Your greatness. Your glory (Psalm 145:5-8).


I seek kindness, Lord. Your love. Joy. Peace. Patience. Faith. Hope. Trust. All the things promised to us in Your Word of Truth and promises.


Isaiah 42:5-6b. “God, the LORD, created the heavens and stretched them out. He created the earth and everything in it. He gives breath to everyone, life to everyone who walks the earth. I [You], the LORD, have called you to demonstrate my righteousness, I will take you by the hand and guard you…”


I want to live in and for You (John 15:4). Loving, needing, trusting and wanting You. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment