Wednesday, February 7, 2024

new things everyday

 Wednesday, February 7, 2024 (5:25 a.m.)

Blessed Father,


Thank You! I get to keep learning. More than I can count. New things everyday.


I have snippets of a song that woke me up. Not sure of the lyrics. Or the tune. You know it Lord. I’m looking to and waiting on You to provide all that I am unable to find on my own.

(5:57 a.m.)


Is the word miracle involved? With a repeating phrase of ♪…don’t treat me like that 


As I attempt to focus on You, Your mercy and Your grace, the singing keeps trying to breakthrough. Thank You Father that I can turn to You again and again. For the same thing. Over and over.


Lord, we are looking to You for healing. Of so much. For so many. Physical. Spiritual. Emotional. And mental as well. Diseases. Pain. Fear. Hurt feelings. Crushed spirits.


Thank You that You hear the prayers of Your people when we call to You for help (Psalm 34:17). You are close to the brokenhearted; You rescue those whose spirits are crushed (v.18). Thank You that You do Dear Lord.


Thank You that we get to know You as our Healer. You can make us whole. Easy-to-Read Version tells us in John 10:10, “A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I [Jesus] came to give life - life that is full and good.”


Oh, thank You Lord! We are invited by You to trust and believe Your Word of Truth and promises. To apply It as medicine in our everyday lives (Proverbs 4:20-22, Jeremiah 17:14). And put our hope in You (Isaiah 40:31).


Yes Father. You are our Healer. Your Word? Our medicine. Continue teaching us how to utilize Your Truth and promises as You know is best.


We love You Lord. We need, trust and want You. Use us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(326 words ~ 6:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment