Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Truth

 Wednesday, August 16, 2023 (5:59 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for Your love. Your provisions. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


(6:31 a.m.)

Hmm, truth. Your Truth. Guide me Lord.

(7:10 a.m.)


Thank You Dearest God. There are so many verses referring to Truth. Reading many of them, I look to learn more about them. Thank You for the profound peace that settles deep within my soul.

(7:33 a.m.)


An image of a beautifully illustrated mountain scene leads me to Psalm 43:3a. “Send out Your light and Your Truth; let them lead me.” Oh yes Dearest God!


Turning to The Life Recovery Bible I find more Truth in the comment for “43:1-5. As we work through the recovery process, those who are ungodly may treat us unfairly. During such times we must look to God, our only dependable source of strength and encouragement.” Father, thank You for the smile that just washed across my face.


“As we turn our life over to Him and seek His wisdom and strength, we will find the help we need. We must learn, as the psalmist did, to find strength by reading God’s Word and allowing Him to restore our joy. As our relationship with God grows stronger, we will discover the means for reconciling our broken relationships.”


Your Truth, Father. Your promises. Let them lead me that I will truly follow.


I love, need, trust and want You as the absolute Godhead of my life. Use me as You know is best. Doing all You must that I will seek You first (Matthew 6:33). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(278 words ~ 7:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment