Monday, August 28, 2023

seeking and singing

 Monday, August 28, 2023 (5:56 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Good morning. I confess distraction right now.

(6:17 a.m.)


And in so doing, I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You again to shift my focus. Back to You where it so rightly belongs.


Thank You Lord that Your Word calls us to ♪Seek Ye First the kingdom of God And His righteousness; And all these things shall be added unto you. Hallelu, Hallelujah!♪ (Matthew 6:33). Mm. Yes. Thank You Lord.


Thank You for the privilege of confessing ourselves to You. No matter the need. We admit our failings and You supply all that is necessary in bringing us back to Your will. Your way.


Thank You that with the singing also came a smile. And a renewed eagerness to stand firmly on Your Word. Staying my mind on Your Truth and promises. Praise You for Your works Dear Lord.


Reading David’s words in Psalm 27:4 has me singing a different song. ♪I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing, I will sing… With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness… To all generations♪


“The one thing I ask of the LORD- the thing I seek most- is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, and delighting in the LORD’s perfections and meditating in His Temple” (Psalm 27:4).


Thank You, thank You Father. Confessing distraction took me straight to asking. Seeking. Then singing. Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Use me exactly as You know is best. Rejoicing and being glad (Psalm 118:24b).


I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life. Do all You must Dear God. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(300 words ~ 6:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment