Wednesday, August 9, 2023

kindness and love

 Wednesday, August 9, 2023 (5:44 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You Lord.

(6:18 a.m.)


Speak with me about kindness please. Yours toward us. Ours for others. Your Word says much. Guide me please.


Ephesians 4:31-32

Titus 3:4-5


Reading. Absorbing. Wanting to share all You are and do for us.


Lord God, I truly thank and praise You. You provide our every need. Freely.


(7:50 a.m.)


A call to go outside and enJOY the beauty You’ve made available to us. Gorgeous clouds. A baby hummingbird learning to fly. Breakfast preparation. Simple things. Yet so profound.


Mm, thank You Lord.


Beginning by focusing on Your kindness and love, I followed with searching “simple, yet profound.” There I found “The Best-Known Hymn in History - Desiring God.”


Blessed God, thank You! A deeper look at ♪The Doxology♪ 

(8:42 a.m.)


A phone call interruption. Providing information about loved ones. Father, how I ask You to bless and keep those who are walking with You. And especially those who are not. You are so much bigger and greater than we could ever imagine.


Twenty-five easily identified words have such a power to soothe. ♪Praise God from whom all blessings flow; Praise Him all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost♪


Thank You for the smile it brings. And now the Bible verses that speak to its Truth.


Psalm 16:11. “You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever.”


Romans 11:36. “For everything comes from Him and exists by His power amd is intended for His glory. All glory to Him forever! Amen.”


Yes! All glory to You forever. Continue teaching me of Your kindness and love that I will truly pass it along to others. Exactly as You have given it to me. Freely. Mercifully. Kindly. Lovingly.


I love, need, trust and want You Blessed God. Use me as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(350 words ~ 9:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment