Friday, August 25, 2023

difference

 Friday, August 25, 2023 (5:28 a.m.)

Thank You God,


I woke up singing again. Two immediately identified songs. Each with day in the title. One described as bad. The other good. A smile accompanied the contrast.


Thank You Lord for the ways You get our attention. First thinking I was singing of a bad dream, You quickly provided the correction.


In no time at all ♪You had a Bad Day♪ morphed into ♪Good Day Sunshine♪ Thank You Father. I like smiling with You. Especially when I consider the difference just one word makes.


Help me use my words wisely and well this day. Let kindness be the goal. With all I encounter. I want very much to become the woman You created me to be. One who “is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future” (Proverbs 31:25).


Father, I love You. I am grateful to the way You work in our lives. Changing our tunes. Putting our focus directly on Your goodness. Your grace. Your presence here with us. John 16:5-7. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18. Galatians 4:6.


And just like that [SNAP!] ♪I Got the Spirit in Me♪ started singing. Lord! How did I never know that these lyrics are so perfectly about You?


♪No more trouble in my life My heart’s desire has been fulfilled I don’t get frightened or worried I got the Lord by my side I get down and I pray…♪


While unable to find the lyrics or facts concerning this song, watching the video has me dancing along. Lord God, thank You for the visual prompts of another soul trusting and worshiping You.


Use me Lord. As You know is best. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your Word of Truth and promises.


♪I get down and I pray So much joy in my heart Can’t explain it Nothing on earth can hold me down Yes I’m gonna shout Gonna give Him praise♪


Thank You Father. Lead. Guide. Direct. Empower and enable me. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(350 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment