Sunday, August 6, 2023

singing [and smiling]

 Sunday, August 6, 2023 (5:52 a.m.)

Thank You Father,


Thoughts of You had me singing [and smiling] before I even opened my eyes. ♪I don’t remember what day it was I didn’t notice what time it was All I know is that I fell in love with You And if all my dreams come true I’ll be spending time with You♪


It’s so true Dearest Dad. Every day IS a new day in love with You! ♪With each day comes a new way of loving you♪ It really does Dear Lord.


Who knew [besides You!] that by simply singing ♪I Love You More Today Than Yesterday But not as much as tomorrow♪ I would end up looking again at the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20:1-17)? Especially the first four. The importance of knowing and worshiping You as our one True God!


Reading further, the song from yesterday begins. ♪Love God and love people♪ Mm, yes! Jesus’ answer to “one of the teachers of the law [who] came to Jesus. He heard Jesus arguing with Sadducees and the Pharisees. He saw that Jesus gave good answers to their questions. So he asked Him, ‘Which of the commands is the most important?’” (Mark 12:28 Easy-to-Read Version).


“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. The second most important command is this: ‘Love your neighbor the same as you love yourself.’ Those two commands are the most important” (vs. 30-31).


Teach me Father. Yes! I WANT to ♪love You more today than yesterday♪ With ALL of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Do all You must. Using me as only You know is best.


Thank You Lord. Praise You God. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.


(303 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment