Thursday, August 31, 2023

mind of Christ

 Thursday, August 31, 2023 (5:06 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You that we can come before You with every concern. Right now? My attitude. Yes Lord. I’m here asking You to adjust mine.


Thank You Father 

(6:09 a.m.)

Indeed! Thank You God.


Confessing to You that I am off track. Out of alignment. I get to come before You empty of my will. Ready to be filled with Yours. The smile came immediately. As did the tune. And just as easily? The song.


Thank You Jesus!


♪God forgave my sin in Jesus’ name. I’ve been born again in Jesus’ name And in Jesus’ name I come to you To share His love as He told me to. He said, “Freely, Freely You have received; freely, freely give. Go in my name, and because you believe others will know that I live♪


Oh yes Blessed Lord Jesus. Let this be so!


♪All pow’r is giv’n in Jesus’ name In earth and heav’n in Jesus name And in Jesus’ name I come to you To share His pow’r as He told me to♪


It is absolutely Your work in, with, by, through and for me that changes everything. Too often I forget this very Truth. Forgive me Lord.


Thank You for the honor and privilege of reading others’ experiences with attitude adjustments. Thank You for leading me to Paul’s Message of Wisdom (1 Corinthians 2) that originated with You.

(7:25 a.m.)


Thank You Lord for the opportunity of bringing You a spirit of ennui [apathy, boredom, indifference] and having You change it. You are able to do all the things I cannot.


Confessing to You my desire for an attitude adjustment allowed me to read Your Word. As well as others. Reminding me that to have the mind of Christ I must yield to the leading of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:16).


Yes Lord! Hallelujah Jesus! I get to bring You a lack of enthusiasm and You trade it for excitement. Eagerness. And joy.


Thank You God. Praise You Jesus. Do all You must in using me exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. I am grateful to be Yours. Amen.


(371 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment