Friday, August 4, 2023

perfect

 Friday, August 4, 2023 (5:56 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You that You are good. Holy. God.


Thank You that we get to approach You. Searching to learn more about You. Your love for us. And Your holiness.


Yes. Looking up the phrase “God is Holy, Holy, Holy” I find descriptions of Your perfection. Father. Son. Holy Spirit. Worthy. Prominent. Divine. Inherent. Incomprehensible.


And here my smile grows. Thank You Father. Reading, “God is perfect in all His ways” I know there’s a song. Searching those words, I readily find ♪Good Good Father


Lord, I am fascinated by the way You can take a simple thank You into the depths of Your Word. Following the theme of Your goodness and holiness, I am reading of Your faithfulness in Romans 3.


More descriptive words are: gracious. Forgiving. Powerful. Loving.


Again the song. ♪…You are perfect in all of Your ways to us♪ Thank You Father for Your perfection.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I want to rejoice in You always (Philippians 4:4). Letting everyone see that I am considerate in all I do (v. 5).


Mm. Yes. Do all I must that I will represent You well. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(208 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment