Monday, February 20, 2023

wholehearted praise

 Monday, February 13, 2023 (7:04 a.m.)

Blessed Father God,


I am confessing sadness this morning Lord. You are great. Good. Glorious. Gracious. I believe this wholeheartedly. Fearful thoughts keep coming in and breaking my praise.


Thank You God. Here’s another smile! Brought about by such a thing as praise breaks. Broken and unbroken praises. Teach me more Dear Lord. Teach me more I ask (Matthew 7:7).


You provide us choices. Fear? Faith! Sadness. Hope. Life. Death. Blessings. Curses (Deuteronomy 30:19). Criticism, condemnation. Praise (Psalm 29).


Blessed God, how I thank You for the blessings of hope You provide. We each have the choice of fretting [thinking deeply about something that makes one unhappy, angry, or worried]. Or praising. Worshiping. Celebrating. Esteeming. Revering.


Many years ago You taught me the importance of Fully Esteeming And Revering You. Psalm 130. Yes!


I can choose to let my thoughts take me all over places of despair. OR I can bring them back to You. Taking them captive (2 Corinthians 10:5, Romans 12:2).


Father, I ask You to keep working in me. Ridding me of the fearful thoughts that would keep me stuck. And replacing them with wholehearted praise.


Yes Lord. This morning I give You the fear and sadness. Asking You to bless me with Your presence.


♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord♪


Mm. Yes! All the other songs [♪Cannons♪, ♪Broken Praise♪] that have started singing fade as I consider ♪Your presence, Lord There’s nothing worth more That could ever come close No thing can compare You’re our living hope Your presence, Lord I’ve tasted and seen Of the sweetest of loves Where my heart becomes free And my shame is undone Your presence Lord♪


Yes. Yes!


♪Let us become more aware of Your presence Let us experience the glory of Your goodness♪ With wholehearted praise.


Father, I love You. I need, trust and want You. Thank You for this time to confess sadness and be blessed by Your presence.


Use me as only You know is best (Romans 9:21). As Your vessel. Praising You as we go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(381 words ~ 8:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment