Monday, February 20, 2023

glorious beyond words

 Saturday, February 11, 2023 (5:57 a.m.)

Cruising north to San Diego, CA

Holy God,


Thank You again. Cloudy sky. Calm sea. Much joy.


You do that for us Lord. Remind us of the joy to be found in the simple things. Thank You!

(6:23 a.m.)

Hot coffee. Kind people. Simple things. Thank You God.


I’ve found myself quite contemplative this trip. Taking in the beauty and wonder of Your creation.


Looking up the origin of a song [♪I’ve Got the Joy, Joy, Joy♪] I read the related Bible verse. 1 Peter 1:8. Complete Jewish Bible. “Without having seen Him, you love Him. Without seeing Him now, but trusting in Him, you continue to be full of joy that is glorious beyond words.”

(7:09 a.m.)


Thank You for the joy You provide us dear Lord. I want to spend this day rejoicing and being glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Continue making me aware of Your presence. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(174 words ~ 7:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment