Friday, February 24, 2023

Reset.

 Friday, February 24, 2023 (7:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m asking for a reset. Reboot. Recharge. Restart. Renew.


And right here? A smile! Thank You Lord.


To prepare something for use. Revalue or adjust. Yes Father. Prepare me for Your use. Adjusting me as You know is best.


Psalm 19:7, 23:3; Matthew 11:28; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13


Mm, learning more about resetting. Breaking from the ordinary. Pushing pause to interferences. Receiving from the Lord. I want You in it all Dearest God.

(8:08 a.m.)


Thank You Father. As I turn to You, asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) I am so aware of my need for Your presence in every aspect of this day.


Cue the music for this prayer time! ♪I’m everything I am Because You Love[d] Me♪ Present tense. Not past!


Okay. Yeah. Present. Past. AND future! Thank You God.


Reset me Lord. My heart. Soul. Mind. And strength (Mark 12:30). I want to love You with all of them. And? My neighbor as myself (v. 31).


Reset. Reorder. Renew (Isaiah 40:31). Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(203 words ~ 9:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment