Monday, February 20, 2023

internal thanks and praise

 For: Thursday, February 9, 2023

Puerto de Pichilingue

La Paz, MX


All the internal thanks and praise I gave You yesterday on a short bus tour through La Paz is presented to You in written form right now Dear Lord.


Friday, February 10, 2023 (11:14 a.m.)

Cabo San Lucas, MX


Historical information. My head is still shaking over the many things I never knew. Beautifully colored water. Kind people. A playground area specifically designed for persons with disabilities. Right on the beach!


Thank You God for time to teeter-totter with my husband. And swing to my heart’s content.


Thank You for the willingness to pay attention to the simple things. Giving You sincere thanks and praise for it all.


Father, You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And I am grateful. Asking You to empower and embolden me in sharing Your goodness and Your grace with others.


How I thank You God for the blessings upon blessings You provide. Use me in using well all You have given us. Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.

(186 words ~ 10:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment