Thursday, February 2, 2023

by God's grace and mighty power

 Thursday, February 2, 2023 (5:23 a.m.)

Holy God,


I have a huge ask this morning. Order in our spare room. 


I’ve watched You work in us Lord. By us. With, through and for us. So I’m asking for more.


I know You to be good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And able


♪The Blessing♪

♪Cool Change♪

♪God is Able♪


Romans 16:25

Ephesians 3:20

Philippians 4:13


I look to You Lord. Singing to You. Reading Your Word. And wanting all You have to offer us.


♪My Life Is In You, Lord♪ My strength, my hope. All that I have. All that I am. It’s all in You.


Again I say, I’ve watched You work in us. Changing us. Inside and out. Growing us. Molding us. Shaping us. Preparing us.


Today I am truly asking that You do in, with, by, through and for me all that I cannot possibly do myself. Empower me in making ruthless [without regret!] decisions to part with what is not necessary to our lives.


Father God, You know every single obstacle I am up against in this endeavor. Once more, I remind You and I both of all the changes You have already made. Do all I can’t Dear Lord.


Truly Lord. I am looking to You to break the cycle to which I have clung all these years. I want to be strong in You and Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


This is all something I cannot possibly do on my own. You can! I look to You to make the way (Isaiah 43:19).


Needing. Trusting. Wanting. ASKing (Matthew 7:7) You to provide my every single need this day Dearest Lord.


With the cacophony of songs battling in my head I’m torn over which to pay most attention. Right at this moment it seems to be ♪God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me He will be my Guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way♪


Yes Father! I am depending on You to make the way for me to go (Jeremiah 42:3).


Immediately begins ♪The Lord bless you And keep you Make His face shine upon you And be gracious to you The Lord turn His Face toward you And give you peace♪


Yes Lord! Your peace!


♪May His favor be upon [ME] And a thousand generations And [OUR] family and [OUR] children And their children, and their children May His presence go before you And behind you, and beside you All around you, and within you He is with you, He is with [ME!] In the morning, in the evening, In [MY] coming, and [MY] going In [MY] weeping, and rejoicing He is for [ME], He for [US!]♪


It is by Your grace and mighty power (Ephesians 3:7) that I reach out to You this morning. Whole heartedly asking You to lead that I would follow. Bravely. Courageously. Unafraid. Completely held by Your victorious right hand (Isaiah 41:10, 13).


“I cling to You; Your strong right hand holds me securely” (Psalm 63:8). Oh and the hope just keeps coming! Quite unexpectedly on my part.


Along with the ♪Amen, amen♪ from The Blessing is The Life Recovery Bible comment for Psalm 64:7-10. “God knows exactly where our enemies are, and thus He is able to help us thwart their attacks.”


You do! And You are!


“Our part in the recovery process is to turn our life and our will over to God for His care. He can’t help us without our cooperation. As we allow God to work on our behalf, others will be amazed at what He has done for us.”


Yes please Dearest Dad!


“As we share the good news of God’s marvelous deeds, our victories will be cause for the hope and celebrations of others, too.”


This I truly ask in Your Son’s precious name. ♪Amen, amen, amen♪ Do all that I can’t. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(689 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment