Monday, February 20, 2023

teeter-totter thoughts

 Saturday, February 18, 2023 (6:41 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! Thank You for hope. And joy. And teeter-totter thoughts with You.


2 Samuel 22:2; Psalm 113; Ecclesiastes 3:1-9; Haggai 2:6-9; Philippians 2:5-10.


(7:21 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the joy I experienced just last week riding up and down on a beachfront seesaw. Becoming keenly aware of the balance involved in staying safe and unhurt.


Blessed Lord, spending so much time in my often negative thinking it was the reminder of the fun involved in the up and down of a teeter-totter that helped snap me back to smiling. Holy God, You are so good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Kind. Loving. Constant. And I truly am grateful.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I want to trust You to lead and guide my thoughts, words and actions. You are the One True God of the playground in my mind! Do all You must that I will handle the ups and downs of today as You would have me.


Thank You! Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(192 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment