Monday, February 20, 2023

sincere appreciation

Monday, February 6, 2023 (6:31 a.m.)

Cruising south to Sea of Cortez


♪Love Exciting and new Come aboard We’re expecting you♪


How cool is it that after all these hours of singing quite a different tune [♪??♪] one look at the ocean and all my senses calm.


Thank You Father. Endless planning and preparation for this trip and here I sit. Appreciating it all. Let that be my goal today. Sincere appreciation!


Beauty. Calm. Rest. Sun rising. Ship rocking. All lulling me to such a point of peaceful tranquility.


It’s You God. Behind, beneath, above it all. Thank You for the colors. And the calm. Sunbreaks through the clouds. Reflected on the water. So much beauty Father. So much peace.


Quite a bit earlier my thoughts were of sleeplessness. Lower back pain. White caps on the water. And the next? Whatever song that was that I still can’t remember and was so sure I wouldn’t forget.


God, I am asking You to keep my thoughts on You. All that You provide. All that is available to us through You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment